BinarySeeder is a program for reading and posting binary messages from and to usenet. Although many off these programs exists today none of them offer a good user experience on the linux platform.
The program must run on Microsoft Windows and on Linux. The first version will be the windows version, but all source code should run both on Microsoft .Net and on Mono. The project will follow the test driven design principle, so no source code can exist without
a descent unit test.
- Implementing gtk user interface.
- Current code base runs on mono 188.8.131.52
- 1.3.0 Release of stable mono version with console interface.
- 1.3.0 Alpha Mono version.
- 1.2.0 Alpha Retrieval of nzb file implemented through console interface.
- 1.0.0 Alpha Sending of file implemented through console interface.